For its working environment
- Evolve in an international environment
- Integrate a human scale company
- Join a team of renowned experts
For the transverse scope of its activities
- Work in a high-tech environment
- Develop business and management skills
- Take part in the development of the firm’s expertise
For its location
- Wood area and convenience stores in close proximity
- Direct connection to Paris city centre (15 min)
- Easy access from Paris and its suburb by car, subway, RER, bike
FDC recruits young graduates as well as experienced professionals with engineering and business backgrounds. Beyond academic qualifications and technical know-how, FDC places a high premium on the interpersonal skills and ability of job applicants to adapt to their environment.
How to apply?
Ready to take up the challenge? Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Full Time – Starting ASAP ]Market studies and strategic analyses on a wide range of space-based (mostly GNSS and EO) applications, ranging from Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) to environmental and climate change monitoring.
[ Full Time – Starting ASAP ]EU Space programmes promotion and capacity building, based on technical, regulatory/institutional studies and activities. Geopolitical and international relations dimensions, in particular concerning Africa.
[ 6 months ]Execution of a SDR development platform. Contribution to the development of a GNSS receiver.
[ 6 months ]Market study and strategic analysis on GNSS-related applications.
[ Full Time – Starting ASAP ]Study and consulting activities related to secure GNSS applications and equipment development in the civil and military domains.