For its working environment
- Evolve in an international environment
- Integrate a human scale company
- Join a team of renowned experts
For the transverse scope of its activities
- Work in a high-tech environment
- Develop business and management skills
- Take part in the development of the firm’s expertise
For its location
- Wood area and convenience stores in close proximity
- Direct connection to Paris city centre (15 min)
- Easy access from Paris and its suburb by car, subway, RER, bike
FDC recruits young graduates as well as experienced professionals with engineering and business backgrounds. Beyond academic qualifications and technical know-how, FDC places a high premium on the interpersonal skills and ability of job applicants to adapt to their environment.
How to apply?
Ready to take up the challenge? Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ Full Time – Starting ASAP ]Studies and activities on a wide range of secure GNSS-related applications, including critical infrastructures, transport and defence.
[ Full Time – Starting ASAP ]Market studies and strategic analyses on a wide range of GNSS-based applications, including Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Internet of Things (IoT), energy networks synchronisation or Defence applications.
[ 6 months ]Execution of a SDR development platform. Contribution to the development of a GNSS receiver.
[ 6 months ]Market study and strategic analysis on GNSS-related applications.